Thursday, January 20, 2011

Life Changes...




In September of 2010 Christian and I made the hard decision to bid our house (and yard) farewell.
It was a necessary step for our families survival. Luckily we were able to find an apartment in Raytown, a mere 3 miles
from our house. The move was quick and rather painless. Although, I will say that I feared for my fathers life
as he tried to maneuver our couch up our full flight of outdoor steps that lead to our apartment.

Though the move itself was more or less painless, the transition from house to apartment, with 4 kids has been
more of a process. I will eventually share these transitions in this blog. I will also use it as an emotional outlet when
one is needed. I am sure that projects, school talk, and recipes will find their way here too. So, this is my ice breaking post.
Hope you will stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment