Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am not going to lie...




Seriously everything about today has been difficult for me.
Im not sure why, or what it is that happen ever so often. I just get
the desire to sit and not do a thing. I suppose I could blame it on
"womanly issues" but really, I just think I am tired. Having four kids
over the span of 4 years and staying home with them, can really take
something out of a person. There are so many days that I desire nothing
more than to just enroll the kids in school and have my days to fiddle
away on everything or nothing. Then I wake up and snap out of it.
Please understand that I love my children. A lot. I once
believed that as a mother you were called to educate your children at
home. I am strongly beginning to doubt this. Or am I just being lazy?
These are the types of back and forth thoughts that will drive a woman
mad.


***

In other news Christian and I switched carriers, and got new
phones. Keeping with the goal of buying nothing new I got a refurbished
IPhone.


The wallpapers available at Poolga make me very happy.

***

Probably the most exciting thing going on around here is the recent addition to the potty trained club! Uri has gone almost a week now with no accidents, and is even staying dry during nap time. I am not brave enough yet to leave him unpulluped overnight. If he continues on this path though I will try him in the next couple days.

***

I kind of want to pause the whole "buy nothing new" thing for these or these. I wouldn't have to feel like I sold out if someone were to gift them to me...I wear a size 10.

1 comment:

  1. I applaud you for embracing the path you have chosen; from my perspective, you are doing a wonderful job (by the way, how are they all so old while we've not aged a day?) The grass is always greener, but I know you know you've got the goods.

    ReplyDelete