- Kids, my kids. My kids that love to play games, and don't hold their anger long. My kids that smile and me and hug. My kids that are creative little artists, singer/song writers, architects, and forensic anthropologists.
- A wonderfully creative husband. When I am around him I feel creatively inadequate. He works hard, which allows me to stay home. He makes me laugh. He loves me.
- My sewing room. A place to work. A place to create. A place to share with my kids.
- A new laptop for our family. Shiny, new, just out of the package.
- Tax returns that allow for said laptop.
- My parents and their pork.
- My sisters and my brother.
- Getting all the trash out of our van. Seriously, it was bad. I am just glad its done.
- My best friend, my other half, my platonic life partner. Even if she lives 6hrs away. I am so thankful for technology that allows us to call each other for free (thank you mobile to mobile minutes), video chat, text, email, cyber window shop, etc.
- NO MORE DIAPERS!!! Uri is successfully potty trained. I mean, staying dry at night, potty trained. Yep, its amazing.
- Vehicles that work.
- Houses that keep us warm and safe.
- Awesome Aunts.
- Giving Grandparents.
- Coffee nights at Benettis.
Obviously there are many things to be thankful for. These are the ones fresh in my mind right now.
There is a homeschool meeting tomorrow night! Us moms are going to get together and play games and just enjoy each others company. It was a lot of fun last month, so I look forward to it again.