I wont call them resolutions or goals because that almost insures their failure.
1. Eat more local food. This is especially hard for me during the winter months. Im not creative with food.
2. Less yelling.
3. Pay more attention to my kids schooling.
4. Be more creative.
5. Read more. (I have set a goal of reading 27 books this year. Thanks to the Kindle I got for Christmas I have read 9 books so far.
So I should be able to accomplish this, at least.
6. Keep the house cleaned up more regularly.
7. Play more cards/board games.
8. Take more pictures.
9. Buy everything used. (There will of course be things we just cant/shouldn't buy used...but I am talking, clothes, furniture, shoes, etc.)
10. Really, I couldn't think of anything else. I just thought 10 was a nice round number to stop at.
In other news...I thought it would be extremely smart to venture out into the snow yesterday. I had cabin fever, and just had to get out.
Well...I didn't even make it to a main street before I was stuck. Really stuck. After being passed by 3 police officers, 2 tow truck drivers, and countless men in big trucks three ladies stopped to help.
They dug the scion out (worst car ever to drive in snow btw, only because it sit sooo low) and pushed me to freedom. So thank you mystery ladies.
Also, if Uri doesn't give into potty training soon I might just go nuts. Anyone want to take him for a couple weeks and deal with that for me?