Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oh wait, I have a blog?...

There really hasn't been much to talk about lately...If I would have updated anytime in the last week it would have looked something like this...

"snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowihatesnowsnowsnow
snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowihatesnowsnowsnows
snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowihatesnowsnowsnows
snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowihatesnowsnowsnows
snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowihatesnowsnowsnows
snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowihatesnowsnowsnows
snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowihatesnowsnowsnow"

So, there you have it.

I guess there has been a little bit of excitement! I reclaimed a sewing room in our apartment! When we moved in Sydney had her own room, and the boys shared. Most nights Syd ended up on the floor in the boys room with a sleeping bag anyway, so we shifted things around and she now has more comfortable arrangements (complete with mattress and all). Thus, I have a sewing room! The kids still have the Playmobils in the sewing room so they can play while I sew, and Syd still has her reading nook. But I now have a place to go and spread out and sew! I have done an order of tshirts in the new area, a kindle case, and a skirt. It has been so nice.


I love the view I have from the sewing room windows. Its a 70+ year old drug store in down town Raytown!


I think the kids really enjoy sharing the space with me. Isa and Uri laid out pillow cases (or pillow sheets as they call them) all over the floor to make the ocean, and then used Lego bucks with pencil flags ticky tacked to them for boats. It was really cute once I realized why they were pulling out the freshly folded pillow cases.




A few random things...

  • I have been stalking Vanessa on skype waaaay too much today.
  • I really enjoy looking at house listings online.
  • After saving for a few months, we ordered new phones today!
  • Spring cannot come soon enough.
  • That new Robin Hood movie is great.
  • I want to see Beastly. I will understand if you dont want to be my friend anymore.
  • My mom brought me a surprise pork package. mmmmm...
  • Sydney doesn't understand why Harry Potter, Ron, and Hermione cant just mind their own business.
  • I have really been enjoying church lately.
  • Our best in town friends are moving. While I am happy for them, I am totally sad for myself.
  • Sydney wants to know what this says but I wont tell her.

This post is in loving memory of Bruiser. Who has now found his way into my belly. Thanks old friend.

3 comments:

  1. aww poor Bruiser. He looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. I am sad too dear friend. Also, I laughed and almost cried while reading this post - I think that means it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like the fact that the two pigs we took to the butcher will be unidentifiable so we won't know who to thank for the yummy meal, Dusty or Rusty...

    ReplyDelete